Dedicated to providing fresh berries without using harmful chemicals. We are currently transitioning to organic practices.
U-Pick, We-Pick, Pre-Order & Drive-Through Available
July 14th, 2020
Please be prepared, we only accept cash or check, thanks for your understanding.
Come get your beautiful berries!
M-F 8:00-6:00, Sat. & Sun. 8:00-4:00.
THIS SAT, 7/18 - SPARTANS (3rd picking) and LEGACY U-PICK! We will be open 6AM to 6PM.
U-PICK : $2.00. WE-PICK: $3.25
CURRENT BERRY NEWS (7/14)
We are open for U-pick, We-pick and the drive through is super handy too! We just opened up a new section of Dixi and the bushes are loaded with large berries. We are picking Bluecrop for the We-pick berries and will start picking Legacy on Friday (7/17), and have Bluecrop, Duke, Earliblue, Patriot Toro and others for U-pick. For those of you who love Chandler there a few left but they are mostly picked over at this point. Rubels and Jersey are ripening up nicely and you can start picking them now too but they will be sweeter with time.
Please remember to bring a mask (wear it when you come to weigh and pay), stay in your own row, sign in on our contact tracing list and wash your hands before and after picking. Thanks for your support!
Please bring your own buckets and containers to take the berries home if possible. This will reduce the person to person contact.
Due to keeping our berries as clean and fresh as possible, we want to kindly ask you to not bring your dogs while you are U-picking. Thank you, we greatly appreciate it.
Pre-order and drive up window will be available to help curb social interaction. (541-745-5487) All We-pick berries are of the highest quality pre-sorted and cooled.
Your safety is our top priority. The COVID-19 precautions that we will be taking on the farm include:
1. Pre-order/drive up window pick up available for We-pick berries.
2. Social distancing managed by visitors picking in their own row, a one direction flow and 6 foot spacing in sales shed.
3. Freshly sanitized buckets or picking boxes will be provided for U-pickers.
4. Sales shed employees will be wearing masks/face shields and gloves when necessary.
5. Our farm staff will be monitored by way of temperature on a daily basis and asked to stay home if they have any signs of COVID-19.
6. Farm visitors are required to wash their hands with soap and water before entering and upon exiting the field. Ample toilets and hand-washing stations will be provided.
7. Farm visitors will use sign-in sheets to track who was at the farm on a particular date. This is helpful for contact tracing should someone visiting the farm be diagnosed with COVID-19.
8. We will be happy to provide buckets and boxes for you to take your berries home. You are also welcome to bring your own containers that are clean and sanitized.
Anderson Blues has been a family owned and operated blueberry farm producing supreme quality berries for over 40 years. Wayne Anderson started the farm and left it to his son Todd who carried on the family tradition along with his wife Paula, providing delicious high quality berries. My husband and I were fortunate enough to learn from our dear friends Todd and Paula over the last 20 years and have now become the new owners. We are so excited to continue the legacy of Anderson Blues and welcome the loyal customers back to the farm this season as well as new ones. We believe that providing healthy food for our family and the community is a life mission worth our dedication and hard work.
There will be a few small changes this year, but for the most part you will not notice anything different here on the farm. We will be transitioning to a non-certified organic farm in the near future! 2020 has proven to be an exciting and dynamic year, we want to assure you we are confident that we can provide the farm experience and sweet large berries that you have come to expect. Located in the heart of the Willamette Valley, 5 miles north of Corvallis we offer a true farm experience just 10 minutes outside of the city. Our family looks forward to meeting you at the farm this summer! We hope you enjoy the homemade treats and refreshments we plan to serve in the sales shed. We value our loyal customers, and appreciate your business and support.
8793 Arboretum Road, Corvallis OR, 97330
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat & Sun: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Mid June - Mid August
It's always a good idea to call before coming!
Occasionally we have to close for ripening or rain.